Better Mat Solutions. Better Read Rates.With the Trident UltraMat we’ve put all the smarts into the mat. We’ve built a new generation mat that uses patented digital technology to “self-tune” and remove “noise”. In English, that means better reads from tags!! No more tag misses!!
Introducing the Trident UltraMats. The new generation of timing mat specifically made for the 2016 Trident TM Pro or Club series readers to provide the ultimate timing solution.
Introducing the Trident ActiveLoop. The new generation of timing loop specifically made for the 2016 Trident TM Active series readers to provide the ultimate timing solution.
Trident Legacy ProMats are made specifically for the professional timer where it’s important that the mats don’t creep or “walk” in heavy traffic. These things are the bees knees!
While they look and feel like an ordinary ClubMat or ProMat they have unique “smarts” built in which create ultimate read rates and distances. We’ve simplified the set up process and taken away the need for colour-coding. Simply plug any mat into any connection port on your reader and you are ready to go.
We’ve also made tuning simple. The UltraMats do it for you. They can be laid out in any environment and will auto-tune themselves by filtering out electronic “noise” and setting themselves at the optimum signal to achieve best-read results for the local conditions.
In fact, these mats outperform your legacy mats by so much that operator error may well become a thing of the past!
Important Note: UltraMats can only be used with the TM Club or TM Pro readers.
– UltraMat 6 meter
– UltraMat 3 meter
- Robust water resistant PVC coil construction with sewn edges
- Non-slip nodules to minimise movement in heavy traffic
- Compliant with USA, European, Australian, and RSA spectrum allocations when used with the Trident TimeMachine Club and TimeMachine Pro readers
- Suitable for use with all Trident and IPICO Sports tags
- No need to for colour coding. Cannot be incorrectly connected
- No need to mix tail lengths. Every tail is a standard 10 meter length and length is customizable.
- Supplied complete with tough carry bag with rugged zips
- Self-tuning to optimize read rates reducing the chance of missed tag reads
The ActiveLoop is specifically made for applications where you need to capture times for people travelling at speed, like cycling, MTB, speed skating or motorsport. The ActiveLoop works best when it is in a fixed installation environment. Using underground conduit the loop can be permanently (or temporarily) threaded under any track surface making it ideal as a start/finish line of any fixed track. It can be used on or underneath virtually any non-metal surface.
Each loop is 8.2m with a maximum of 4 loops able to be run off a single TM-Pro-XWR reader allowing for up to 32.8m for a start or finish line!
ActiveLoop must be used in conjunction with one of our TimeMachines and our Trident’s ActiveTag range.
Trident Legacy ProMats provide a completely flat, wrinkle free, surface for the runner with robust PVC coil finish and tapered edges. “Non-slip” nodules on the bottom of the mat and fully encased cable and masthead support mean these mats are made to last and take the punishment. The mats are the result of many years of timing experience (our customers and our own) and the need for a more reliable, heavy duty mat which is both safe for the athletes and easy to handle for timing staff.
We’ve included a heavy-duty bag and rugged zips and a single mat weighs in at 19Kg.
The mats come as standard 1.2 metre wide with either 3 metre or 6 metre lengths and have standard 10 metre cabling so you don’t have to mix and match cable lengths.
- Robust water resistant PVC coil construction with tapered moulded edges
- Non-slip nodules to minimise movement in heavy traffic
- Compliant with USA, European, Australian, and RSA spectrum allocations when used with the Trident TimeMachine Legacy readers or other Dual Frequency readers
- Suitable for use with all Trident and DF Sports tags
- Colour coded for easy matching to your elite or lite readers
- No need to mix tail lengths. Every tail is a standard 10 meter length
- Supplied complete with extra-tough carry bag with rugged zips
- Unique coil sheathing system for the tails means they are easier to use and store
- Antenna loops shielded to minimize E-field pick up from interference sources such as vehicle ignition, short-wave radio transmission.
The UHF mat is an ultra low profile antenna for harsh applications in sports timing and related applications. The unique ultra low profile makes them perfect for running and cycling events where the current systems use bulky mats, which just don’t cut the mustard.
At 1200 x 645 x 14 mm, the antenna element is a robust, compact unit, which can be located in the tightest spaces.
The antenna element is integrated into a 14mm thin, robust mat, which is suitable for setting out on roads or sports tracks. RF beam patterns have been optimized to enable detection from as low as 15mm across the full width of the antenna.
- Ultra low profile
- Customisable graphics area (1200 x 242mm )
- Mechanically robust with stainless steel mat joiners
- Uniform field pattern across width of the antenna
- Optimised beam pattern for shoe-tag and cycle-tag.
- Compliant with ETSI EN 302 208
- Both ETSI and FCC versions available !
- A data sheet can be provided on request.
UHF Foldable Timing Mats
These UHF mats are collapsible and low profile, easy to set up in the matter of seconds. Light weight and durable
1 x 8 port FCC 900-925 MHz
1 x 4 port FCC 900-925 MHz
Each Panel is
4 Port = 2.620m
8 Port = 5.240m
Interested in our products?
Fill in the form to the right and an expert from our team will be in contact ASAP.